Saturday 20 February 2016

Tutorial and Guests Designers



 Hello ladies!

How are you? Our Guests Aisha and Karolina
 have prepared wonderful 
projects today and a TUTORIAL to share with us!

Aisha made this great masculine layout
full of collages, texture and painting...





"My name is Aisha and I live in Poland. My favorite styles are  steampunk,
 vintage with a little bit of fantasy. 
I can't imagine my projects without sprays, mists and paints.
 I'm totally addicted with altered art. I love to altered some old things ,
 and give them new life. 

Today I create a masculine- steampunk layout , 
using my favorite 7 dots collection- Cold Country.
 I also added awesome elements stickers from Thoughts Keeper,
 and paper from Illuminations."









Isn't amazing? 

Karolina is sharing am extraordinary TUTORIAL
with us full of painting, texture and color! 







"Hi, I’m Karolina and I live in Poland. 
Mixed media are my passion and they stole my heart. 
I'm very grateful that I can be here as a Guest this month.

I created LO. I used beautiful and magic
paper and stickers from the collection "Lost and Found ".
Moreover, I used stickers from 
the collection: "Thought Keeper " and "Illumination".


















To see each detail from this incredible layout and enjoy Karolina's Tutorial.




Thank you so much Aisha and Karolina 
for sharing your gorgeous projects 
and playing along with us!









  

11 comments: